OrganiMark partners with Retailers and Consumer Brands across the globe to:
- Develop complete product offerings with full supply chain traceability to satisfy the demands of sophisticated conscious consumers.
- Engineer and manage sustainable supply chains to deliver product offerings to consumers.
- Consolidate and manage sourcing from large numbers of suppliers with transparent supply chain management systems.
- Develop and maintain long-term value chain partnerships that maximise overall efficiency and ethical responsibility
Brands we work with include:
Through its longstanding business relationship with Anglo American and Pick 'n Pay, OrganiMark has developed a wide range of Corporate Responsibility(CR) solutions for the large corporations Including
- Kumba Iron Ore (A member of the Anglo American plc group)
- Anglo Platinum (A member of the Anglo American plc group)
- Optimum Coal
- CRONIMET Chrome Mining SA
- Coal of Africa Limited
We also partner with leading supply chain service providers to tailor world-class solutions for unique challenges presented by our business.
Typical examples of this are:
- Kuhn & Nagel Logistics
- SGS Consolidated certification
In most cases, the development of supply chains involves Greenfield developments and/or changes to existing facilities. Capital projects in developing countries call for creative funding instruments and OrganiMark is dealing with various Financial Institutions, such as:
As part of its social responsibility, OrganiMark's business model aims to alleviate poverty through providing rural communities in developing countries with various opportunities to participate in supply chain partnerships. These are normally long-term partnerships with to allow for sustainable development and effective empowerment.
OrganiMark partners with various Industry and Non-Government Organisations to develope production zones and supply chains. These organisations offer a wealth of knowledge, experience and resources for much needed support services. To date OrganiMark worked with organisations such as:
Established commercial producers play an important role in setting up primary production zones bringing available infrastructure, existing skills and knowledge transfer to empower emerging and small scale producers in the area. In terms of value added processing, the preference is to have existing processors as stakeholders. If this is not possible, the partnership will set up its own processing facilities, providing farmers an opportunity to integrate forward and increase overall profitability. Our partners include:
- Kuhn & Son (Grape Producer)
- Stella Meat (Abattoir)
- Neltropica (Dehydration Plant)
- Zesto Group (Vertically Integrated Agro-Processor)
- DaGama (Avocado Oil Produce)
- Loskop Cotton (Commercial Farmers Cooperative & Ginnery)
- GWK - Cotton
- GWK - Meat
- Prilla 2000 - Spinner
- Power House Clothing (Clothing Manufacturer)
OrganiMark was established to participate in the development of new supply chains to meet the increasing demands of ethically conscious consumers. We achieve this by creating sustainable business through fair trade and the creation of strategic partnerships based on our core values.
Cotton SA October 2015 Cotton Market Report: http://www.cottonsa.org.za/reports/October/1% 20COTTON%20SA%20MARKET%20REPORT%20-%20oct2015%20website.pdf Cotton SA September 2015 Cotton Market Report: http://www.cottonsa.org.za/reports/September/1% 20COTTON%20SA%20MARKET%20REPORT%20-%20sep2015%20website.pdf Cotton SA August 2015 Cotton Market Report: http://www.cottonsa.org.za/reports/August/1% 20COTTON%20SA%20MARKET%20REPORT%20-%20aug2015%20website.pdf For Historical monthly data, please visit...read more